If you are here, then you are either a rather canny web searcher with stalking tendencies, or one of my dear friends to whom I have given this blog address, so you can receive my ethereal postcards over the next three months. (Let's not discount that some of you could be both! ;-))
For as much as I would like to send you all postcards on a regular basis - postal services just ain't what they used to be, and the travel blog does make for a quicker and easier way to stay in touch. I hope you will join in and comment on my posts - I have opened anonymous comments, so while you don't have to be logged in with a Google account to participate, do remember to state your name and rank :D so I know it's you I'm chatting with, okay?
So, if it's Wednesday, I am probably, ummm... I must be in...
Aveline's Itinerary
(or Coming Soon to a Town near you...)
DATE
|
CITY
|
COUNTRY
|
Thursday, 3 Oct 2013
|
Melbourne
|
Australia
|
Thursday, 3 Oct 2013
|
Santiago
|
Chile
|
Friday, 4 Oct 2013
|
Easter
Island
|
Chile
|
Tuesday, 8 Oct 2013
|
Santiago
|
Chile
|
Wednesday, 9 Oct 2013
|
Rio
de Janeiro
|
Brazil
|
Sunday, 13 Oct 2013
|
Paraty
|
Brazil
|
Tuesday, 15 Oct 2013
|
Iguazu
Falls
|
Brazil
|
Thursday, 17 Oct 2013
|
Buenos
Aires
|
Argentina
|
Sunday, 20 Oct 2013
|
Lima
|
Peru
|
Monday, 21 Oct 2013
|
Paracas
|
Peru
|
Tuesday, 22 Oct 2013
|
Nazca
|
Peru
|
Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013
|
Arequipa
|
Peru
|
Friday, 25 Oct 2013
|
Puno/Lake
Titicaca
|
Peru
|
Sunday, 27 Oct 2013
|
Cuzco
|
Peru
|
Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013
|
Ollanyaytambo
|
Peru
|
Wednesday, 30 Oct 2013
|
Aguas
Calientes
|
Peru
|
Thursday, 31 Oct 2013
|
Machu
Picchu
|
Peru
|
Saturday, 2 Nov 2013
|
Lima
|
Peru
|
Monday, 4 Nov 2013
|
Antigua
|
Guatemala
|
Tuesday, 5 Nov 2013
|
Flores
|
Guatemala
|
Wednesday, 6 Nov 2013
|
Tikal
|
Guatemala
|
Thursday, 7 Nov 2013
|
San
Ignacio
|
Belize
|
Saturday, 9 Nov 2013
|
Belize
City
|
Belize
|
Monday, 11 Nov 2013
|
Playa
San Carmen
|
Mexico
|
Saturday, 16 Nov 2013
|
Havana
|
Cuba
|
Monday, 18 Nov 2013
|
Soroa/Vinales
|
Cuba
|
Wednesday, 20 Nov 2013
|
Trinidad
|
Cuba
|
Friday, 22 Nov 2013
|
Cienfuegos
|
Cuba
|
Saturday, 23 Nov 2013
|
Havana
|
Cuba
|
Sunday, 24 Nov 2013
|
Mexico
City
|
Mexico
|
Tuesday, 26 Nov 2013
|
New
York
|
USA
|
Tuesday, 3 Dec 2013
|
Philadelphia
|
USA
|
Thursday, 5 Dec 2013
|
Washington
DC
|
USA
|
Tuesday, 10 Dec 2013
|
London
|
UK
|
Monday, 16 Dec 2013
|
Paris
|
France
|
Wednesday, 18 Dec 2013
|
Amsterdam
|
The Netherlands
|
Saturday, 21 Dec 2013
|
Berlin
|
Germany
|
Wednesday, 25 Dec 2013
|
Konstanz
|
Germany
|
Thursday, 26 Dec 2013
|
Zurich
|
Switzerland
|
Saturday, 28 Dec 2013
|
Lugano
|
Switzerland
|
Monday, 30 Dec 2013
|
Geneva
|
Switzerland
|
Friday, 3 Jan 2014
|
Dubai
|
UAE
|
Monday, 6 Jan 2014
|
Melbourne
|
Australia
|
If I am likely to be somewhere near you and you think we can catch up for a coffee, tea, or something stronger, please send through an email here.
Remember, you can leave a message here - Aveline!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to sharing your travels via your pictures and words.
ReplyDeleteLove this website and Mark Twain quote! Have fantastic travels and keep us posted. Your itinerary looks like a rock band comeback tour!!
ReplyDeleteps- trying to sign up for email- any tips for on a phone?
I helped Mum sign up and verify on her phone. I never get those capcha things right first time! I must be part machine or something...
Delete